Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chapter 19 – Land Prices

During the week I received a survey from the Ministry of Land and Transportation requesting details of land transaction. The size, location, shape of the land and how much we paid for it. The details are compiled and entered in a large database which then shared at the following site:
http://www.land.mlit.go.jp/webland_english/top.html

I can’t recommend this site enough. First it’s in ENGLISH, so no excuses. Second, it details, some of the latest transaction in a selected neighborhood, a very important consideration when making an offer. Third, It’s dead easy to use.

Just select prefecture, City, Area and click Display Data.

ScreenShot015

If you want a very specific area you can click on the map and you’ll get data like below.

ScreenShot016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Oh yeah and I will be a good citizen and submit my survey so others can benefit as I did from this data.

No comments:

Post a Comment